Become a Soccer Superstar with our weekly soccer program!
Professionally designed program using a variety of creative games and activities introducing children from ages 3 and up to the world’s most popular sport!
We also emphasize and promote health, fitness, teamwork and most importantly FUN.
All our instructors are extremely passionate about soccer and kids and we hope we can pass on our passion to the next generation of Soccer Superstars!
— Learn more at SoccerSuperstars.wix.com/stars
The Language Spark
Spanish Classes for Children
About the Curriculum
- Utilizes theme-based lessons
- Revolves every 4 years
- Teaches target words and phrases
- Incorporates hands-on instruction
- Uses videos, puppets, visuals, crafts, songs, and games.
- Is uniquely developed by The Language Spark
Boost Brain Development: Studies show that children who learn a second language:
- Increase attention
- Improve listening skills
- Grow areas of the brain
- Develop multitasking abilities
- Increase IQ
- Improve working memory
- Monthly Newsletters
- Online access to videos
- Vocabulary cards for each unit
— Learn more at www.thelanguagespark.com
Music and Movement Classes provided by Enrichment Services
Children will absorb basic elements of rhythm and melody while developing motor skills.
Research shows that children exposed to a variety of music in preschool years score higher on standardized tests and develop better memory, listening skills, and longer attention spans.
- Ages 18 months and up
- Improves balance, flexibility, and coordination through creative movement
- Using instruments, children get hands-on experience of making music themselves
- Learn musical concepts, theory, basic elements of rhythm, melody & beat through musical games
- Parachutes, beanbags, balls, parades, marching bands, and more!
Contact Us today or Call 281-370-6100 now!
Cypresswood Montessori School
Building a Peaceful World