At Cypresswood Montessori School, we ensure that your kids have a safe and fun learning experience even during the summer! Here are some of the programs that we offer for your children:
Summer Program for School-Age Students
- Fun Bus: Ages 2 – 8 years old
- Workbooks in Math and Language
- Fun Food Class – Students will learn nutritional values of different foods and how to cook and enjoy them.
- Hands-on Gardening/Harvesting from the school garden
- Elaborate Art Projects
- Science Journals/Nature Journals/Daily Journal Entries
- Table Tennis
- X-Box Games
- Computer Educational Games, etc.
- Sewing bags, purses, etc.
- A Montessori environment with challenging and hands-on materials
- Indoor exercises with Jack Hartman
Parent’s Sign-up Programs
- Nutty Scientist – TBA
- Field Trips – TBA
- Dance Class – Tuesdays (P.M.) continuation
- Soccer Class – Wednesdays (P.M.) continuation
- Spanish Class – (P.M.) continuation
The Fun Bus is an exciting, interactive program that brings FUN, fitness, and learning to children everywhere! Whether it is traveling to schools, daycares, birthday parties or special events, the Fun Bus has a Fun philosophy of utilizing a hands-on approach to making fitness Fun for children.
This innovative approach includes a unique design of a safe, colorful fitness-focused environment where our Fun Trainers are always on board and the bus never moves with children on it.
Please apply sunscreen from home.
Please pickup guidelines at the front desk.
Contact Us today or Call 281-370-6100 now!
Cypresswood Montessori School
Building a Peaceful World